Sunday, April 14, 2013

Speaking of our minds...

Tadadaaa so we're back on stage! Gotta say that I love how our minds work, how similar and different me and Xhoi are... So today we officially break into the fashion world just so we can make a statement. What's so special about our blog? We're sure gonna post everything that comes in our minds... outfits, nails, diy, anything that we love... food! Maybe... but yet it's fun challenging yourself to be honest with the whole world!

About me... let's see:
1. Loving fashion in every single aspect

2. Art is what keeps me alive

3. NY is one of the biggest dreams I have

4. I loooove manga

5. Guess what? I love Xhoi as well... she's my bff after all  :PP

and many many other sentences can only try to describe my character.


Waiting for the best... Hi everybody!!!

XoxO Leticia

No comments:

Post a Comment